Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Recipe Test: Vegan & Gluten Free Snickerdoodles

This recipe form Courtney's Craftin & Cookinworks! I've done tested it out. I went off the official "Paleo" ingredients a bit, but my focus was on the vegan & GF aspect of the recipe. My modifications are in the [brackets].

Paleo Snickerdoodles:

  • 2 cup almond flour [Yup, a 16oz bag of Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour - about $10]
  • 1/8 tsp sea salt [as is]
  • 1/4 tsp baking soda [as is]
  • 4-5 tbsp coconut oil (melted) [about 2 oz of coconut oil and 2 oz of Earth Balance spread]
  • 1/4 cup honey [as is]
  • 1 tbsp vanilla extract [I was out, so I didn't use it, but I will next time]
  • mix, roll in cinnamon & flatten [as is]
  • bake at 350 for 7-8 mins [yup as is]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear how your reincarnated project turned out.